Tuesday 15 May 2012

Fat Burning Supplement Overview: CLA

 Fat Burning Supplement Overview: CLA



Hey everyone, I've decided that I'm going to write a quick overview about CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid)
CLA is a supplement that many people have been keeping an eye on recently, due to it's properties that cause it to not only burn fat, but also enhance muscle growth and onwards. CLA is found in various products such as meat and dairy products, but it's extremely difficult to supplement through a regular diet nowadays due to the fact that its found in extremely low levels which would make it almost detrimental to consume due to the high amount of calories you will have to consume with it. Multiple studies have shown concrete evidence of CLA burning fat, increasing lean muscle, boosting the efficiency of your immune system, and even anti cancer properties. In my opinion, CLA should be a staple in almost everyone's diet! If you aren't trying to get rid of fat, you'll benefit from that muscle gain or at least the boost to your immune system.

      There is no sufficient evidence that I'm aware of that suggests that CLA may be harmful, but some studies suggest that CLA it may have an adverse effect on your insulin resistance, which may increase the potential of diabetes, which is why some people use it on and off to help avoid this, and other unknown potential risks.

      I have personally used CLA myself for a few months and I must say that I do believe that it works. Compared to other cutting seasons, when I began using CLA, fat burning was more efficient and I felt as if my muscle loss due to cutting was kept to a minimum compared to before. Therefore, I would definitely recommend CLA!

That has been my quick review on CLA, thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Official Phen375 on Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Phen375 GNC

    ReplyDelete